Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 211
- EAN 3891243835163
Natural ointment face cream from linseed oil
Natural ointment from linseed oil suitable for irritated, reddened and inflamed skin.
- Linseed oil is a rich source with a strong antibacterial effect, soothing the skin and reducing irritation and inflammation.
- Linseed oil is an excellent remedy for smooth and soft skin.
- Linseed oil is rich in omega-3-a-linolenic acid, omega-6-linolenic acid, mono-unsaturated oleic acid and saturated palmitic and stearic acids.
- The facial skin is rejuvenated and refreshed by the linseed oil ointment, has an extraordinary, nourishing and regenerating effect.
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects.
- The skin becomes soft and fresh.
- It is effective for sensitive and mature skin both as a day cream and as a night care during the night.
Effect of linseed oil:
- Linseed oil has a special effect on the skin. Especially the sensitive skin, as it soothes the jacket irritation and supplies the skin with the most important nutrients. It can then be taken, for example, or the skin can also be rubbed with the linseed oil.
- One teaspoon per day is sufficient to regenerate or heal the skin from within.
- Linseed oil restores the skin's elasticity and helps to regenerate the skin's moisture content.
Effect of Omega 3:
- Above all, Omega 3 has a very important property, which is certainly the protection of cells against the premature aging process.
- Omega 3 provides the skin with the necessary nutrients for a fully functional essential skin.
- Has a positive influence on the formation of the protein and hormones.
Effect of bamboo butter:
In skin care, the flavonoids in bamboo extracts are particularly appreciated, which are known for their antioxidant properties. They counteract skin aging and at the same time promote the skin's ability to retain moisture.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of ointment to dry and clean skin with gentle circular movements in the morning and evening.
- Regular use of natural plant oils maintains the natural balance of water and oil in the skin, which is essential for its healthy appearance.
- Natural plant oils are only well absorbed when properly combined in creams, ointments, balms and tonics.
- It is important to know that all the substances contained in the oils are absorbed through the skin, because the skin only allows fats through, but not water.
- Oils are a natural source of two vitamins that are particularly important for the skin to maintain its good and healthy appearance - vitamins F and E.
- These vitamins help the skin to regenerate from daily stress and sun.
The composition of our products is complete. Each product is registered in CPNP and is
state hygiene administration. The cosmetics are not tested on animals.
SPERMACETI, BAMBOO BUTTER, COCOA BUTTER, MACADAMIA OIL, LINSEED OIL, CAMOMILE EXTRACT, BEESWAX